Psychiatric evaluation $225 (50-60 minutes)
Follow-up medication management $150 (20 minutes)
Ages 8 and above
Counseling and Coaching
Individual appointment $150 (50-minutes)
Ages 15 and above
The process of billing insurance is arduous, time-intensive, and requires practices hire professional medical billers to handle all the paperwork. By not accepting these third-party payers, it allows us to keep our rates low.
Kairos Psychiatry is an Out-of-Network Provider, however, fees may be partially or fully reimbursed or used towards meeting a deductible, depending on your insurance coverage. As a service to you, we can provide you with a receipt (Superbill) of each appointment which you may submit to your insurance provider for possible reimbursement. It is best to contact your insurance provider prior to starting therapy or psychiatric services to verify reimbursement for out-of-network behavioral health coverage. Payment is expected at the beginning of each session.
Here is a helpful guide for questions to ask your insurance provider:
1) Do I have Out-of-Network behavioral health benefits?
2) Does my plan cover telehealth appointments?
3) What is my Out of Network reimbursement rate per session or appointment?
4) Do I have an Out of Network deductible, how much is it and has it been met?
5) Are there limitations based upon the length of session (45 minutes versus 60 minutes) for therapy or counseling?
6) How many counseling sessions are covered per calendar year?
HSA, FSA, Credit card, Debit card
Each appointment is reserved for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule, we require at least 24-hour notice from your scheduled session time. This allows the opportunity for someone else who is in need to benefit from the availability. If you fail to give 24-hour notice or No-Show, you are responsible for your full fee. If you are more than 10 minutes late for any appointment, you will be considered a No-Show and charged accordingly. Please note that insurance companies will not reimburse for missed or canceled appointments.