Services and Fees
- You must be physically located in Oregon, Washington, or New Hampshire during your appointments.
Insurance and Billing
- Insurance: Kairos Psychiatry is not in-network with insurance companies but will provide a receipt (“superbill”) which you may submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Call your insurance company to verify reimbursement for out-of-network coverage.
- Sliding scale: Medicaid members and students are eligible for 15% off and must be able to provide active and valid coverage
- Accepted payment: Credit and debit cards including HSA and FSA. No cash or checks.
- No benzodiazepines prescriptions.
- Kairos Psychiatry PLLC provides clinical services and does not provide services, including but not limited to:
- legal and forensic cases;
- without a court order, will not testify, provide evaluations or documentation regarding your treatment;
- documentation for disability and emotional support animal
- Kairos Psychiatry PLLC does not offer crisis or emergency or after office hours care. If this is a medical emergency, please immediately call 911 for prompt attention.
National Suicide Hotline: 800-784-2433
Immediate Medical Assistance: 911
National Suicide Prevention Center (available 24/7, 365 days) : 800-273-8255 or text ANSWER to 839863
Depression and mood disorders
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)