What is anxiety?
- Anxiety can present psychologically in: negative, invasive thoughts and excessive worrying that affects daily function.
- Physically, anxiety can present as elevated blood pressure and heart rate, sweating, nausea and dizziness.
- Can impair function leading to avoidance of social, occuputation, and school functions, and decrease in performance.
How is anxiety treated?
- Medication: several medications can help with helping tolerate the anxiety.
- When anxiety level is too high, that anxiety level may impede counseling and can indicade a need for psychotropic medication.
- Counseling/therapy: low to moderate level of anxiety can sometimes be treated successfully with just counseling, and medication may be needed as severity of the anxiety increases.
What to expect:
Video conference your provider through a secure platform in the comfort of your location.
Access to your provider through secure messenging.
Fill out forms online.
Receive email and/or text reminder.
Request for a superbill if you would like to claim out-of-network benefits with your insurance.
Available in: New Hampshire, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington.
No controlled subsances will be prescribed.